Property/ Facilities Management
In recent times, our management team has coordinated and managed properties in our portfolio which are majorly Residential, Commercial, and agricultural properties including the land and buildings facilities. Properties such as Terrace buildings, duplexes, bungalows, blocks of flats, purpose-built offices, office complexes, shopping complexes, and warehouses amongst others ensure occupants’ satisfaction and investment return.
Our management services cover securing worthy tenants, management of tenancies, rent collection, services charge administration, and property maintenance, and offer professional advice on property insurance, facility management, etc. The management of properties ranges from single-family dwelling structures to vast residential estates and high-rise commercial buildings
Other services however include the following:
- To ensure that the property is in its functional and best use.
- To find and select suitable tenants when there is a vacancy.
- To render proper tenancy administration.
- Proper repairs and maintenance of the property.
- Preparation of lease agreement, proceed to litigation against any breach on lease or tenancy agreement by any tenant.
- To undertake the general day-to-day management of the property as essentially necessary.
- To carry out routine inspections on the property and report promptly any dilapidation or essential repairs that need to be carried out.
- To render a prompt account of any rent collected and on periodic bases report to the Landlord the state of the property and when major repairs are necessary.